Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana List | Ujjwala Yojana BPL List | Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 | Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List | Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL List
The new list of 2021 Ujwala Yojana has been released by the Central Government. Families in the country who have applied under the Ujwala scheme can find their name in this BPL list And can take advantage of this scheme. The federal government has given us the official website to see this list of new users. People in the country can search your names in Ujwala Yojana BPL’s new list 2021 using this official website. My dear comrades, I have now easily told you in this article how to see their names in the Ujwala Scheme Read this article in full.
- 1 Expansion of the Ujwala scheme
- 2 Ujwala Yojana 2.0 launched
- 3 Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 4 Also, Read!
- 5 How to Download PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
Expansion of the Ujwala scheme
The Ujwala scheme selects economically disadvantaged families and provides them with a free gas cylinder. In addition, 8.3 crore families in the country will benefit from this scheme. Nirmala Sitharaman said that during the presentation of this budget, the gas cylinder was also provided to the people through this scheme during the Covid19 period. The scheme was released on 12 February 2021. The Finance Minister also set up new networks in 100 more districts for reasons such as piped gas cylinders to automobile companies and homes.
Ujwala Yojana 2.0 launched
The Scheme was launched on 10 August 2021 by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi. Economically disadvantaged families will benefit from this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and Petroleum Ministers were present on the occasion. The event was well attended considering the control of the Covid19.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights
|The name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana|
|Started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum Gas|
|Beneficiary||Poor women of the country|
|Objective||Providing LPG Gas Cylinder|
One crore gas connections will be provided by June 2021
The Ujwala Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Mr. Narendra Modi. The scheme provides a free gas connection to the citizens of the country. The next phase of the project is outlined by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The next phase is expected to start from June 2021. It has been decided to provide about 1 crore LPG connections at this stage. All of these gas connections will be provided to low-income families. The implementation of this program was delayed due to a coronavirus infection. But the plan has already been prepared. This information was provided by the concerned official. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana, all the beneficiaries will belong to the existing category.
Features of PMUY
- The project will provide about 5 crore LPG connections to BPL households
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1600 / – will be provided for LPG connections provided to BPL families
- EMI facility will be provided for the purchase of stove and refill (Interest-free loan)
- The government will provide Rs 1,200 to LPG companies for a merger
- The plan comes under the Prime Minister’s “Give It Off Campaign”.As a result, many middle-class families have voluntarily applied for a cooking gas subsidy
Ujjwala Yojana Refill Process
As you know, the federal government provides ₹ 1600 to beneficiaries to buy cooking gas under the Ujwala scheme. The cost for the gas stove is borne by the user and the first filling is purchased. To make this whole process a success, oil marketing companies provide loans to eligible beneficiaries. This loan is interest-free. Oil companies receive their fees from beneficiaries. This charge is paid through the subsidy received when refilling the gas cylinder.
Eligibility for Ujwala Yojana
- The applicant must be below the poverty line
- Applicants must have a BPL card and live in rural areas
- The woman who can apply must be over 18 years of age
- The applicant must have a savings bank account with a Nationality Bank
- The applicant should not already have an LPG connection at home
PM Ujjwala Yojana
This Scheme was initiated by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi. This Scheme was started to provide free LPG cylinders to poor women who are economically backward in our country. Women who make and sell pudding and food using this program have greatly benefited. The Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana is being run with the help of the Union Ministry of Petroleum and Gas. According to the 2011 census, only households with a BPL card name can benefit from this scheme.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
The main beneficiaries of the scheme are poor women from middle and economically backward families.
- List of beneficiaries on the SECC 2011 list
- Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Awas Scheme (PMAY) (Gramin) of all SC / ST families
- Anthoyode Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Most Backward Classes (MBC)
- Inhabitants of islands and river islands
- Tea and former tea plantation tribes
Ujwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
People living below the poverty line had recently applied for a free LPG connection under the Ujwala Yojana. Their name list is now included in the PMUY list. You can get the LPG connection for free after the applicants search your names in the new list.
Document required to apply for Ujjwala Yojana
The following document is mandatory to apply for this Scheme Nature:
- BPL Ration Card
- BPL Certificate approved by the Panchayat Pradhan or Municipal Chairman
- Aadhar card or any other government-approved ID proof
- A passport size photo was taken at the moment
How to Download PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
If you want to apply for this Ujwala Yojana you can download the application form in PDF format by clicking on the link below
Download: Click here
Ujjwala Yojana New Update
On 26 March 2020, it was announced that Sri Nirmala Sitharaman will provide free LPG cylinders to all families for the next three months. Many economically backward families had applied for the scheme. This will benefit about 8.30 families. If you want to find your name in this Ujwala Yojana scheme please check the list given below.
How to Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana scheme
- A woman belonging to the BPL family can apply for a new LPG by contacting the nearest LPG dealer.
- When filling up the application form, enter the details of your family member, home address, Aadhar Card Number and bank account number correctly.
- Eligible applicants will be linked by oil marketing companies after submitting the application
- If you need any EMI, your details will be verified and an interest-free loan will be provideprovidedinterest-free
List of 35 states under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
|Andhra Pradesh||1,22,70,164||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2,60,217||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||14,27,365||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||1,47,23,864||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||1,75,21,956||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||3,24,75,784||View List|
|West Bengal||2,03,67,144||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||92,717||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||66,571||View List|
|Daman & Diu||44,968||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||33,91,313||View List|