The Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal yojna Scheme was started by Shivraj Singh, the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme will benefit everyone living below the poverty line in Madhya Pradesh, such as carpenters, fishermen, and shoemakers. In addition, a total of 16 thousand rupees for pregnant women and 30 thousand rupees for the education of children can be obtained through this scheme. Further details about this scheme are given clearly in the article below about how to apply. So we ask you guys to read the article in full and benefit by joining this scheme.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojna
- 2 Benefits of Sambal Yojna
- 3 Sambal Yojna Registration Online
- 4 Procedure to find your login username on the portal
- 5 How to Download Sambal Card
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojna
Usually, the Scheme brought by the government does not reach the people properly. In that sense, the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojna Scheme was introduced in July 2019 by former Chief Minister Shivraj Singh and Member of Parliament Naya savera. In addition, if any women in their family are pregnant, Rs. 4,000 will be paid into their bank account before delivery and Rs. 12,000 after delivery. As an additional feature of the scheme, a scholarship of Rs 30,000 will be given to 5,000 students who get high marks in Class XII.
Benefits of Sambal Yojna
Introduced by Shivraj Singh, the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, the Kalyan Sambal Scheme will bring huge benefits to unorganized workers. We have also listed below the benefits of this scheme.
- Maternity allowance for pregnant women
- Scholarships for students’ education
- Discount on electricity bills
- Free purchase of quality farm equipment
- Medical insurance for those who have an accident
When registering a new card by joining Naya Savera Yojana, you do not have to pay the electricity bill for the month preceding that month. This card is only available to people living below the poverty line so this card is only available to them.
Documentation Required For The Naya Savera Yojna
You can apply online for this Scheme. Doing so will require some documentation when applying online. We have listed their details below.
- Proof of residency for applicants residing in Madhya Pradesh
- BPL card required
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook required
- Valid Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Sambal Yojna Registration Online
How to register in Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Jan Kalyan. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to login first. To login, you have to click on the login option above.
- After this, you will have to login by entering the username and password. After this, the option of “Confirm the identity of the applicant for labor registration through Aadhaar E KYC” will appear.
- Click on this option Then a form will open in front of you, in this form you have to fill your overall ID and captcha code etc. After this, click on the button to get the details of the applicant from the whole.
- In this way your applicant will be completed.
Process to see Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Registration Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jan Kalyan Yojna.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to check registration status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter 9 digit composite ID and click on the link to view member information.
- Thus you will be able to see the registration status.
Procedure to find your login username on the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the link to find your username on the portal.
- Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to select your district and body and click on the link to view the report.
- In this way you will be able to find your username on the portal.
How to Download Sambal Card
- Go to the www.sambal.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Sambal Home Option
- Click on the Hitayahi Hashyard
- Enter the Sambal ID number
- Finally Click On the Submit Option
Now there is a link to download your Sambal ID card. Click on it to download and print it out.
Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Yojna 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Yojna|
|Old Name of the Scheme||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Scheme launched||in 2018|
|Plan revision||by the Congress government in June 2019|
|Beneficiary||Those below the poverty line|