The Ladli Laxmi Yojana was first introduced in India by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme was launched on 2 May 2007 by the then Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Following this, the scheme has now been implemented in several states in India. Every family that accepts this scheme will improve the economy and education of that family through this scheme. In particular, it plays a major role in preventing female infanticide. Up to a maximum of one lakh scholarships can be availed by joining this scheme. Further details on joining and applying for this scheme are given below in the article.
- 1 Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 2 Eligibility criteria for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Scheme
- 3 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration
- 4 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Apply Online
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
This Ladli Laxmi Yojana was brought in purely for girls. Yes, a few parents are usually in a lot of pain when girls are born at home. Female infanticide is more likely to occur in such a situation. This scheme plays a major role in preventing them. Girl children can get everything from the cost of education to the cost of their marriage through this Scheme. Approximately one lakh can be obtained under this scheme.
Eligibility criteria for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Scheme
A few qualifications have been imposed to apply for this scheme. Below is a list of such blocks.
- Parents must have daughters.
- Must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Parents of female children should not be income tax payers.
- A maximum of two girls Childs in a family can benefit.
- Probably the first child is a girl child and the second twin is the birth of two girls but all three children can benefit from this Scheme.
- If the parents adopt and raise a girl child, that girl child can also benefit from this Scheme.
- The girl child must enroll in this Scheme within one year of birth.
- If any of the parents dies the girl child can apply for this scheme within 5 years.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Scheme
The girl child will be paid in 5 installments through this scheme in her bank account during school hours. We have listed below the details in 5 more installments.
- Rs. 2000 when the girl child joined the 6th class.
- Rs. 4000 when the girl child joined the 9th class.
- Rs. 6000 when the girl child joined the 11th class.
- The girl will be given Rs. 200 every month during Class XII admission.
- Rs. 1 lakh rupees will be paid into the bank account of the girl child on reaching the age of 21.
Rs. 1 lakh rupees will not be available, especially if the girl child is married before the age of 18.
Documentation required for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Scholarship
A few documents will be required to apply for this Scheme. Below is a list of documents required as well.
- Aadhar card
- Proof for reading in Madhya Pradesh
- Income Certificate
- Girls Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration
How to Register Ladli Laxmi Scheme?
If you want to apply for the Amazon program you can apply in a total of two ways. One of them is online and the other is offline. The best choice is when you apply online. Applying online You do not have to go to the office in person and spend your time. Visit the official website www.defence.com to register online.
At the same time if you want to apply offline please contact your nearest Public Service Center or Anganwadi Center. There will be an office called the Department of Women and Child Development. You can go there and apply for this Scheme offline.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Apply Online
How to Apply Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- Go to the Official website.
- Click on the Application Latter Option.
- Select the General Public Option.
- Select a few details that are asked in it.
- Click the blue Colour Save Information button.
- Upload passport size photo.
- Click on the Print Option.
Ladli Laxmi Helpline Number
If you have any doubts about Ladli Laxmi Yojana you can resolve the doubt by calling 0755-2550917.
About Ladli Laxmi Yojana Login Portal
|Portal Name||Ladli Laxmi Scheme|
|Maintained By||Directorate of Women & Child Development Department|
|Address||Vijayaraje Vatsalya Bhawan, Plot No 28A, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011|
- PICME Registration Online-18,000 for Pregnant Women
- RTS TV IPL Live 2021 | RTS SPORTS LIVE Sports TV Live Cricket
- iBomma App Download | watch Telugu movies online for free