The Uttar Pradesh government has now launched a scheme called kanya sumangala Yojana which can be called MKSY. The main objective of this scheme is to protect girl children. At the present juncture, a few parents are born with female children and suffer greatly. The purpose of this scheme is to provide free education and employment to girl children and to prevent female infanticide. Therefore, Rs. 15,000 is given to girls in 6 stages in this scheme. So in the article below we have given clearly how parents who have given birth to baby girls can apply for this Scheme.
About MKSY Portal Login
|Maintained By||Department of Women and Child Development|
|For Whom||For Girl Child Education|
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Below are the Eligibility for the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Mandatory Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill must have something in it.
- Annual income should be around Rs 3 lakh
- There may be a maximum of two children
- All three children can benefit from this scheme if a woman gives birth to a baby girl in her first childbirth and twins in her second childbirth.
- If the family adopts and raises an orphan girl, the girl child can also benefit from this scheme.
Sumangala Yojana Amount (Stage Wise)
Beneficiaries of UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme will be provided the amount in 6 stages.
- If the baby girl is born on or after 01-April-2019, Rs.2000 will be paid.
- Rs.1,000 -/- will be given once for a girl child who was not born before 01-April-2018 and has been immunization.
- Rs.2,000-/- will be given to 1st standard girl child in the current academic year.
- Rs.2,000-/- will be given to 6st standard girl child in the current academic year.
- Rs.3,000-/- will be given to 9st standard girl child in the current academic year.
- Rs.5,000-/- will be given to girls who have completed 10th Standard or 12th Standard and want to join a diploma or degree course with at least two years certificate.
Sumangala Yojana Online Registration Form
How to Online Register Sumangala Yojana?
- Go to the www.mksy.up.gov.in
- Click on the citizen service portal at the Quick Link on the left
- Please read the Terms and Conditions and click the Continue button
- Choose the child’s relationship
- Enter the mobile number
- Enter the children name
- You must enter the correct address
- Tick the two check boxes below
- Enter the captcha image in the image
- Click the Send SMS OTP button in red Colour
Follow the details above and register online for this Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online
How to Apply UP Sumangala Yojana Scheme?
- Go to the www.mksy.up.gov.in
- Enter the user ID and password and click on the Login Option
- Enter the name of the father and mother
- Must Enter the Voter ID number of the father and mother
- Enter the correct bank account details
- Click the blue Colour Go button
- Upload Bank Passbook in PDF format
- Upload any ID proof of father and mother in PDF format
- Click the Upload Document button in blue Colour
- Add the benefit of the present Scheme
- Click the blue Colour Submit button
- Now click on the Blue Color Apply button and apply to the Scheme
- Currently there is a link to download Affidavit
- Click on that link and Print Affidavit
If you have any problems or doubts about the Sumangala Yojana, there is a toll-free helpline number by the district. Also, click on the link below to pick up the number.
- PICME Registration Online-18,000 for Pregnant Women
- RTS TV IPL Live 2021 | RTS SPORTS LIVE Sports TV Live Cricket
- iBomma App Download | watch Telugu movies online for free