The Cowin Vaccinator App was developed by the Il government for the Covid19 vaccine campaign. This App is currently in public use. It has also been officially released on the Google Play Store. People like this a lot because it is an exclusive app. Using this app we can register our Corona vaccine. More details about this App are given in the article below.
About the Cowin Vaccinator App
|App Name||Cowin Vaccinator|
|Developer||National Health Portal|
|Propose||Covid19 vaccine Register|
|Available in Playstore||Yes|
|Download Link||Click here|
Cowin Vaccinator App
The Government of India is actively working on free vaccination of the people to control the spread of the Coronavirus. You can now register your favorite corona vaccine using the Cowin Vaccinator app. Covora vaccines such as Covaxin, Covishield, and Sputnik V are now being injected into people in India. One of these vaccines can be easily registered using the Cowin Vaccinator App.
How to Download Cowin App
The Cowin App is available on the Google Play Store, so you can easily install it. Further download details are below.
- Go to Google Playstore
- Search for Cowin Vaccinator App
- Confirm the logo below
- Install the app that comes first
Cowin Vaccinator App Registration
How to Register Cowin App?
- Open the Cowin App
- Click on the Registration option below
- Enter your name and age
- Enter the Aadhar number
- Choose the favorite password
- Give the mobile number
- Verify the OTP
It has now become a successful registration. You can now log in directly to the Cowin App and register for the vaccine.
Cowin Vaccinator App Login
How to Login Cowin App?
- Open the app
- Enter your mobile number and password and login
- Or you can enter your mobile number, verify OTP and login
Cowin certificate download by mobile number
You can easily download their Vaccine Certificate using a mobile number after paying for the first and second Dose Corona vaccine. This certificate is proof that you have been vaccinated in places like the office and college where you work.
- Login to the Cowin App
- Select the three line option on the left hand side
- In this, select the Certificate Download option
- Now there is a link to download the certificate
- Click the link and download the certificate in PDF format
Cowin Vaccine Registration online
How to Register Corona Vaccine Online?
- Open the Cowin App
- Login using mobile number and password
- Allow their location
- Choose your age and Vaccine
- Choose their district and location
- Click the Search option below
- The result will be as per the details given by you at present
- Select the date for vaccination
- Finally click on the Submit option
You will now be sent a text message to your mobile number stating that you have been vaccinated. Take the Aadhar card to the appropriate vaccination camp on the specified date and time and take their vaccine.
Cowin 2nd Dose Registration Online
How to Register Cowin 2d dose Vaccine?
- Login to the official app
- Make sure you have paid the first dose of the vaccine
- Also confirm the date to see the 2ed dose of vaccine
- Also click the Confirm button
- A text message will be sent to the registered mobile number
Take the first vaccination certificate or Aadhar card and go to the vaccination center. There you will be successfully injected with the 2ed Dose Vaccine.
Cowin Helpline Number
If you have any queries regarding the vaccine, you can call the toll-free number 1075 to resolve your queries.
- PICME Registration Online-18,000 for Pregnant Women
- RTS TV IPL Live 2021 | RTS SPORTS LIVE Sports TV Live Cricket
- iBomma App Download | watch Telugu movies online for free